1: Court Ordered Auction: 184 Wimbley Rd
COURT ORDERED AUCTION
184 WIMBLEY ROAD
ESTILL SPRINGS (COFFEE CO.) TN
2 HOUSES & TRAILER ON +/-2 ACRES
SELLING BY ORDER OF THE CHANCERY COURT OF COFFEE COUNTY, TENNESSEE, THIS PROPERTY HAS TWO CONCRETE BLOCK HOUSES AND A TRAILER THAT SITS ON +/-2 ACRES. THE MAIN HOUSE HAS 3 BEDROOMS, 1 BATH, KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM, ENCLOSED PORCH, & CARPORT. THE SECOND HOUSE HAS 1 BEDROOM, 1 BATH, & KITCHEN/EATING AREA. BOTH HOMES ON WELL WATER. CITY WATER AVAILABLE. TRAILER HAS 2 BEDROOMS, 1 BATH, AND IS UNLIVABLE. ALSO LOCATED ON THE PROPERTY IS A SHOP/GARAGE. ALL PROPERTY BEING SOLD TOGETHER IN ONE TRACT. SALE IS SUBJECT TO CHANCERY COURT APPROVAL AND 10 DAY RAISE PERIOD. ATTORNEY: FLOYD DON DAVIS.
Sign in to ask questions about this item.
This item currently does not have any questions.
Call Winton Auction & Realty to set up an appointment
The following are the terms and conditions which apply specifically to this catalog:
- 15% Down Day of Sale, Balance due upon court approval.
- Buyer will forfeit earnest money of If transaction does not close due to any default caused by buyer.
- If seller cannot furnish clear title, contract is null and void and earnest money will be returned to buyer.
- Winton Auction & Realty will hold escrow deposit.
- 2018 Property Taxes to be prorated to date of closing.
- Possession at closing.
- Property being sold as is with no warranties expressed or implied.
- Property being sold according to existing deed, which is described in Deed Book 368, P. 383, Registers Office for Coffee County, TN.
- Houses built before 1978 are subject to have lead based paint. In accordance with federal law, all potential buyers will be allowed 10 days prior to sale to have house inspected at their expense or a form will be signed day of auction waiving rights.
- Sale day announcements take precedence.
- If there is a conflict between onsite bidding and online bidding, the Auctioneer's discretion will rule.
- Online bidding will cease when the auctioneer says "SOLD" at the live, onsite sale.
- Sale is subject to Chancery Court Approval and 10 day raise period.
For more information on how this affects you, please read our terms and conditions.
|Auction method:||Online + On-Site Event|
|Auction House||Winton Auction and Realty Company|