1: BARTON SPRINGS GROCERY & BAIT
SAT. OCT 20 @ 10:00 AM
BARTON SPRINGS GROCERY & BAIT
SELLING AS A GOING BUSINESS
LOCATED AT 4715 RILEY CREEK ROAD, NORMANDY, TN
From Tullahoma: Take N Jackson St towards Shelbyville, turn right onto N. Washington St., turn left onto Kings Ln, turn left onto Ovoca Rd, veer left onto Riley Creek Rd, to sale on the left.
From Manchester: Take hwy 41 towards Murfreesboro, turn left onto Blanton Chapel Rd, turn left onto Lyndell Bell Rd, cross bridge at Normandy Lake and continue on Riley Creek Rd. to sale on the right.
This convenience store sits on 1.48 acres and is adjacent to 70 campsites in the Barton Springs Campground, where there is also a boat ramp for access to Normandy Lake. It is being sold as a going business and will include all merchandise, shelves, inventory, coolers, bait & tackle, equipment, cash register, gas tanks, gas pumps, and more. Possession will be granted day of sale with deposit. Come buy this property at your own price and start making money immediately!!!
Terms: $25,000 down day of sale, balance on or before 30 days. Possession Day of Sale with Down Payment and Signed Contract to Purchase. Everything sold as is with no warranties expressed or implied. NO BUYERS PREMIUM!!!
Sign in to ask questions about this item.
|Does item #1 on the Terms & Conditions ($25,000 down day of sale) indicate that the minimum selling price of the property at auction must be $25,000 or greater?||This is an Absolute Auction and the Property is being sold to the highest bidder regardless of price. If the bid does not exceed $25,000, then the down payment that day will be whatever the high bid ends up being. Example: if the high bid is $24,000, then the down payment required will be $24,000. However if the high bid is $26,000, then the down payment required will be $25,000|
This item does not have a preview available.
The following are the terms and conditions which apply specifically to this catalog:
- $25,000 (twenty five thousand dollars) Down Day of Sale, Balance on or before 30 days.
- Possession day of sale with down payment and signed contract to purchase.
- Buyer will forfeit earnest money of If transaction does not close due to any default caused by buyer.
- If seller cannot furnish clear title, contract is null and void and earnest money will be returned to buyer.
- Winton Auction & Realty will hold escrow deposit.
- 2018 Property Taxes to be prorated to date of closing.
- Property being sold as is with no warranties expressed or implied.
- Property being sold according to existing deed as described in Deed Book 389, Page 520, ROCCT.
- Sale will include all merchandise, inventory, shelves, equipment, etc. located on the premises as of Sat. Oct 20, 2018
- Sale day announcements take precedence.
- If there is a conflict between onsite bidding and online bidding, the Auctioneer's discretion will rule.
- THIS IS A SIMULCAST AUCTION. THE AUCTION WILL END WHEN THE LIVE AUCTIONEER SAYS SOLD.
For more information on how this affects you, please read our terms and conditions.