1: AT AUCTION - HISTORIC ANTEBELLUM HOUSE
SAT. FEB 9 @ 10AM
HISTORIC ANTEBELLUM HOUSE AND 10 ACRES
2665 Owl Hollow Rd, Belvidere, TN 37306
Directions: Take Highway 64 to Belvidere, TN, turn onto Belvidere Rd, then turn onto Owl Hollow Road to sale on the right.
Situated on what is known as the “Hillcrest Farm” in Belvidere, Tennessee, this 2-story antebellum home was built around 1850. Over the years, many have worked to preserve the original character of the house. Today, it has 3 large bedrooms, 2 baths, foyer, dining room, kitchen, den, 4 fireplaces, 5 chandeliers, full basement, metal roof (2 yrs old), central heat & air, breaker box, and utility hookups. Also situated on the 10 acres of property is a huge 2-story barn with drive-in loft, separate 2 car garage, and several other agricultural buildings. The property has panoramic views of the mountains that surround Franklin County and is located near Tims Ford Reservoir. Records from the Franklin County Historical Society indicate that this house was the scene of a Civil War skirmish in 1863. Come take advantage of this opportunity to own your own piece of history!
Sign in to ask questions about this item.
This item currently does not have any questions.
This item does not have a preview available.
The following are the terms and conditions which apply specifically to this catalog:
- 15% Down Day of Sale, Balance on or before 30 days.
- Buyer will forfeit earnest money of If transaction does not close due to any default caused by buyer.
- If seller cannot furnish clear title, contract is null and void and earnest money will be returned to buyer.
- Winton Auction & Realty will hold escrow deposit.
- 2019 Property Taxes to be prorated to date of closing.
- Possession at closing.
- Property being sold as is with no warranties expressed or implied.
- Property being sold according to existing deed, which is described in Deed Book 432, P. 758, Parcel 1, Registers Office for Franklin County, TN.
- Houses built before 1978 are subject to have lead based paint. In accordance with federal law, all potential buyers will be allowed 10 days prior to sale to have house inspected at their expense or a form will be signed day of auction waiving rights.
- Sale day announcements take precedence.
- If there is a conflict between onsite bidding and online bidding, the Auctioneer's discretion will rule.
- The sale will be final and online bidding cease when the live auctioneer says "SOLD".
For more information on how this affects you, please read our terms and conditions.
|Auction method:||Online + On-Site Event|
|Auction House||Winton Auction and Realty Company|