AT AUCTION: BID NOW ONLINE OR LIVE ON SITE SATURDAY, JUNE 9 @ 10AM!
59.78 Acres in 4 Tracts - Has 2 Story House & Barn. Located at 184 Scotts Knob Ln, Decherd, TN 37324 (about 2 miles from WalMart).
This Property is well suited for house sites, residential subdivision, agriculture, or development. Located close to town, but no city taxes. City Water Available. ***Possession of land day of sale with down payment. Open land has had chicken litter applied and sprayed with round-up. Ready to plant! Possession of house 30 days.****
TRACT 1 - 33.72 Acres mostly open, some woods. Fronts on AEDC Rd. 817 ft.
Tract 2 = 9.61 Acres mostly open, house, barn, & outbuilding. Fronts on AEDC Rd. 318 ft.
Tract 3 = 8.22 Acres all open. Fronts on AEDC Rd. 337 ft.
Tract 4 = 8.22 Acres all open. Fronts on AEDC Rd. 432 ft.
Call Winton Auction & Realty for an Appointment
The following are the terms and conditions which apply specifically to this catalog:
- 10% Down Day of Sale, Balance on or before 30 days.
- Buyer will forfeit earnest money of If transaction does not close due to any default caused by buyer.
- If seller cannot furnish clear title, contract is null and void and earnest money will be returned to buyer.
- Winton Auction & Realty will hold escrow deposit.
- 2018 Property Taxes to be prorated to date of closing.
- Possession of land day of sale with down payment.
- Possession of house 30 days.
- Property being sold as is with no warranties expressed or implied.
- Property being sold according to a survey by Thomas Ore Land Surveying and Engineering.
- Houses built before 1978 are subject to have lead based paint. In accordance with federal law, all potential buyers will be allowed 10 days prior to sale to have house inspected at their expense or a form will be signed day of auction waiving rights.
- Sale day announcements take precedence.
- If there is a conflict between onsite bidding and online bidding, the Auctioneer's discretion will rule.
- Seller reserves the right to refuse the final bid.
- Each tract shall have the following restrictions: No Trailers, No Modular Homes, No Commercial Hog or Chicken Houses, Minimum Sq. Ft. Living Area 1300. Restrictions Run with the Land and are Perpetrual.
- When bidding on individual tracts, the bid will be dollars per acre. The final bid amount will be calculated by multiplying the dollar amount bid by the number of acres for that tract. Bidding for the combination of all the tracts will be in whole dollars for the entire property.
For more information on how this affects you, please read our site's Terms & Conditions