1: ABSOLUTE AUCTION:115 ELKINS ST
Sat. Nov 10th @ 10am
115 Elkins St, Estill Springs, TN
3 bedroom brick house in Estill Springs with 2 bathrooms, kitchen, formal living room, formal dining room, den, 2 car attached garage, covered back porch, central heat & air, metal roof, breaker box, storage building, and big back yard. Home is located in a nice neighborhood half way between Tullahoma & Winchester.
Sign in to ask questions about this item.
This item currently does not have any questions.
Call Winton Auction & Realty to set up an appointment
The following are the terms and conditions which apply specifically to this catalog:
- 10% Down Day of Sale, Balance on or before 30 days.
- Buyer will forfeit earnest money of If transaction does not close due to any default caused by buyer.
- If seller cannot furnish clear title, contract is null and void and earnest money will be returned to buyer.
- Winton Auction & Realty will hold escrow deposit.
- 2018 Property Taxes to be prorated to date of closing.
- Possession at closing.
- Property being sold as is with no warranties expressed or implied.
- Property being sold according to existing deed, which is described in Deed Book 109, P. 547, Registers Office for Franklin County, TN.
- Houses built before 1978 are subject to have lead based paint. In accordance with federal law, all potential buyers will be allowed 10 days prior to sale to have house inspected at their expense or a form will be signed day of auction waiving rights.
- Sale day announcements take precedence.
- If there is a conflict between onsite bidding and online bidding, the Auctioneer's discretion will rule.
- The sale will be final and online bidding cease when the live auctioneer says "SOLD".
For more information on how this affects you, please read our terms and conditions.
|Auction method:||Online + On-Site Event|
|Auction House||Winton Auction and Realty Company|