COURT ORDERED AUCTION: 6.18 Acres offered in two separate tracts or as a whole with frame house and outbuildings. Tract 1 = 3.838 Acres, Tract 2 = 2.340 Acres.
Call Winton Auction & Realty to set up an appointment
The following are the terms and conditions which apply specifically to this catalog:
- 10% Down Day of Sale, Balance due upon court approval.
- Buyer will forfeit earnest money of If transaction does not close due to any default caused by buyer.
- If seller cannot furnish clear title, contract is null and void and earnest money will be returned to buyer.
- Winton Auction & Realty will hold escrow deposit.
- 2018 Property Taxes to be prorated to date of closing.
- Possession at closing.
- Property being sold as is with no warranties expressed or implied.
- Property being sold according to existing deed, which is described in Deed Book 360, P. 423, Registers Office for Franklin County, TN.
- Houses built before 1978 are subject to have lead based paint. In accordance with federal law, all potential buyers will be allowed 10 days prior to sale to have house inspected at their expense or a form will be signed day of auction waiving rights.
- Sale day announcements take precedence.
- If there is a conflict between onsite bidding and online bidding, the Auctioneer's discretion will rule.
- Online bidding will cease when the auctioneer says "SOLD" at the live, onsite sale.
- Sale is subject to Chancery Court Approval.
For more information on how this affects you, please read our site's Terms & Conditions